You've just gotten a fabulous spray tan, but to your dismay, you notice that your underarms have turned an unexpected shade of green. What could be causing this color transformation? In this article, we'll unravel the mystery of green armpits after a spray tan, discuss possible causes, and provide solutions to fix and prevent this issue. Plus, we'll introduce you to Pure + Natural deodorant By Sepi as the ultimate solution to avoid green armpits altogether.
Why is my skin turning green after a spray tan?
It’s not uncommon for spray tan users to experience green discoloration under their arms. This is typically caused by a chemical reaction between the tanning solution and certain components found in aluminum-based deodorants. When the tanning solution interacts with the metal salts in these deodorants, it can result in a green hue on the skin.
How do you fix green armpits after a spray tan?
If you find yourself with green armpits post-spray tan, don’t panic. There are a few remedies you can try:
- Exfoliation: Gently exfoliate the affected area using a mild scrub or exfoliating mitt. This can help remove the outer layer of skin and reduce the appearance of green discoloration.
- Lemon Juice: Apply fresh lemon juice to the green areas and let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing off. The natural acidity of lemon juice can help neutralize the green tint.
- Baking Soda Paste: Mix baking soda with water to create a paste and apply it to the affected areas. Leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing off. Baking soda can act as a natural bleaching agent to reduce the green color.
Why has my tan gone green under my arms? Is it normal for a spray tan to go green?
A spray tan turning green under the arms can be a result of the chemical reaction between the tanning solution and the ingredients in aluminum-based deodorants. While this may not be a common occurrence for everyone, it can happen depending on the specific deodorant used and the individual’s body chemistry.
How to avoid green armpits when you spray tan?
Prevention is key to avoiding green armpits during a spray tan session. Follow these tips:
- Skip Aluminum-Based Deodorants: Avoid using deodorants that contain aluminum or other metals, as they are more likely to react with the tanning solution. Instead, opt for aluminum-free alternatives like Pure + Natural deodorant By Sepi.
- Pre-Tan Prep: Thoroughly cleanse your underarms before your spray tan appointment to remove any residue from previous deodorant usage. Consider exfoliating the area gently to ensure a smooth canvas for the tanning solution.
Introducing Pure + Natural By Sepi: The Solution to Avoid Green Armpits
To ensure a flawless and worry-free spray tan experience, make the switch to Pure + Natural deodorant By Sepi. Crafted with natural ingredients and free from aluminum, this deodorant is specifically formulated to provide effective odor protection without interfering with your spray tan. By using Pure + Natural, you can enjoy the benefits of a reliable deodorant while avoiding the risk of green armpits.
Green armpits after a spray tan can be an unwanted surprise, but with proper understanding, remedies, and prevention, you can overcome this issue. Remember, the key is to avoid aluminum-based deodorants and choose a deodorant like Pure + Natural for a flawless spray tan experience without any green armpit woes.
Don’t sweat it – try Pure + Natural By Sepi’s deodorant stick today! Our all-natural formula will keep you smelling fresh without any harsh chemicals. Plus, use coupon code “ToxinFreeMe” at checkout for a sweet deal. Trust us, your body will thank you!
Recent Posts / View All Posts
Pure + Natural – 100% All-Natural Deodorant – Full BodyAdd to cart
Deodorant Bundle – GET ALL 3Add to cart
Pure + Natural – 100% All-Natural Deodorant – Max Strength with CBDAdd to cart
Pure + Natural – 100% All-Natural Deodorant Lotus LeafAdd to cart
Pure + Natural – 100% All-Natural Deodorant Palo SantoAdd to cart